Monday, March 28, 2016

50th Annual General Meeting of Public Bank Bhd

I attended Public Bank Bhd's 50th Annual General Meeting at the Shangri-La Hotel in Kuala Lumpur today.   The meeting commenced at 11:00am and ended at about 12:30pm.
 
Upon registration, I was given a souvenir coupon, a food coupon and a parking coupon.
 
I queued to exchange the souvenir coupon for the souvenir items.   These were what I got as souvenirs:

 
 
 
Then I queued for the food.   This was the lunch box that I got:
 
 
 

The food in the container included the following (in clockwise order from the upper left corner):
  • 1 wrapped glutinous rice with diced chicken and mushroom
  • 1 stick of 2 chicken lollipops
  • 2 turkey and cheese sandwiches

  • 2 fruit tartlets
  • 1 packet of chilli sauce
  • 2 mini golden spiral curry puffs
  • 2 prawn kataifis
  • 1 deep fried salmon and yam puff
The food was nice.



 







 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment