Sunday, October 23, 2016

I Went to the 4th Annual General Meeting of the YTL Hospitality REIT

I went to YTL Hospitality REIT's 4th Annual General Meeting at the JW Marriot Hotel Kuala Lumpur on Friday as a proxy.  

The meeting was to scheduled to start at 3:00pm.  

When I reached there, I went to do the  registration and was given a set of $5 and $10 meal vouchers that totalled $50.




I had arrived there a little after 3:00pm and barely had I finished my registration, the doors of the function room where the meeting was held were opened.   The meeting had ended.   I took a look at my mobile phone and it showed 3:15pm.
 
I thought I was lucky to have completed my registration just before the meeting ended and in time to collect the meal vouchers.

I then walked over to Lot 10, which was only a few blocks away, and went to its basement where the Lot 10 Hutong was located.




At one of the stalls there, I exchanged a $10 and a $5 voucher for the meal shown below.




It was peppered pork belly soup with steamed rice.   The meal cost $16.50.   I paid the additional amount by cash.

I am keeping the rest of my vouchers for my future visits to the Bukit Bintang area.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment