Thursday, June 2, 2016

4th Annual General Meeting of Barakah Offshore Petroleum Bhd

I attended Barakah Offshore Petroleum Bhd's 4th Annual General Meeting at the Tropicana Golf & Country Resort in Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan yesterday as a proxy.  

Upon registration, I was asked to collect my door gift.   It was an umbrella.
 



Breakfast was provided.   It included the following:
- fried rice
- Singapore fried meehoon
- assortment of malay kuih-muih.

I took only a cup of coffee as I already had my breakfast before coming and would like to save my stomach for the lunch.

The meeting commenced at 10:00am and ended at about 10:40am.




Lunch was provided after the meeting.   It was a buffet spread with 7 different items.   The items included the following (as recalled from my memory):
- steamed white rice
- mamak mee
- curry chicken with potatoes
- sweet sour fish
- black pepper beef
- fried beancurd with minced chicken meat
- fried broccoli with garlic.

There was also mushroom soup.

Dessert comprised 4 different types of fruits (rockmelon, pineapple, watermelon and honeydew melon) and a variety of kuih-muih.

The lunch items had not arrived when we reached the dining hall as probably nobody had expected the meeting to be over so early.   However, the dessert items were already there.

By the time I had taken my share of dessert items, most of the lunch items had also arrived.



 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment